Saturday, September 02, 2006

It rained yesterday. I'm very angry, tomorrow I must go to school and can't stay up late, the match of Roger Federer will start at 6.30 am (Vietnamese time). Maybe I will ask my teacher to return home earlier than other pupils.



Somebody on www.menstennisforums.com said: "I can't believe what I've been missing all my life!I was flipping through the channels a few days ago and a tennis game with Andre Agassi was on. I didn't know who he was but I've seen his face before in commercials.So I decided to leave it on for a few minutes. Next thing I know I'm watching it for 3 hours straight!! And now I can't get enough of it!I'm watching tennis ALL DAY now for the past few days and I LOVE IT I can't believe I have never been into Tennis until now.Well there is a first time for everything I guess..." Me, too. You know? The first tennis match I saw is between Roger Federer and Davydenko at Australian Open this year. I saw it because there's no interesting program on TV at that time and I've heard so much about Fed Express on sporting news, they praise him and I wanted to know who he was. Before that match, I even didn't know the scoring rules of tennis.


No comments: