Saturday, August 26, 2006

Chelsea

Chelsea - my love football club, will face Blackburn. I was shock for some hours when Chelsea was beaten by Boro, but now, I believe that they will win.

US Open is coming. It makes me have special feelings. To me, tennis is number one although in my country, people are crazy about football. Hope Roger will win.

September 5th, I will back to school. I'm so bored now. I have to study from 6.30 am till noon, and then from 2 pm till 7.15 pm. My friends even study harder. In my country, extra class is very popular. Most of every pupils must go to the extra class, especially in math, english, physics, chemistry and literature. That's why I never want to go back to school.

1 comment:

a1_fan said...

Walking in the rain is very romantic,so are the 4 angels of A1.
I think they're sent from God above for me to love & idolize.