Saturday, August 26, 2006

You can call me Julie and I’m Vietnamese. Vietnam is a small country in South East Asia with a population of over 80 millions and a land area of about 330,000 km2. I love my country and feel very proud of it.
There’re 3 people in my family: my mother, my father and me. I’m an only child, I have no sister or brother and sometimes I feel lonely because of this. We’re living in a very small house in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). You know? Houses in this city are very expensive and that’s why my parents can’t buy a bigger house.
Almost everybody has some kind of hobby. I like listening to music and watching sports.
I’m very fond of music. I love both of the songs in English or in Vietnamese. But I don’t like any singers. I mean: I love their nice songs but to me, who sings them is not important.
I love sports, especially tennis and football. I use most of my free time to watch sports on TV or talk to my friends about the players. Although so, I played sports very badly because of my health.
My Yahoo ID is love_chelsea_much.

1 comment:

a1_fan said...

Sorry I'm not intersted in soccer.
I only love A1.Guess who??????
A fan of A1 forever